| || |
This "Weekly Update" is for Monday, October 2nd thru Sunday, October 8th:
- The 50th Anniversary Committee will meet on Monday, October 16th at 3:00 p.m. in the Library.
- Weight Watchers will meet on Monday, October 16th from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the clubhouse banquet room. The 19th Hole has some new "Weight Watcher Friendly" meals available.
- The Lions Club is holding their monthly dinner meeting on Tuesday, October 17th at 6:00 p.m. in the clubhouse banquet room.
- The Long Range Planning Committee will meet on Wednesday, October 18th at 6:00 p.m. in the small card room.
- Bingo will be held on Saturday, October 21st. The doors open at 5:00 p.m., and the calling starts at 6:00 p.m. Remember - the more folks that attend - the higher the payouts and the higher the coverall.
19TH HOLE HOURS
Monday: 10 am to 7 pm
Tuesday thru Thurs:
Saturday: 9 am to 9 pm
Sunday 12 pm to 7 pm